Bison Express launches “Gimme $5” Campaign for Athletic Support
Who: Your donation goes directly to the athletes and sports programs:
· Supplemental nutrition supplies
· Health Services (chiropractic, yoga, cold therapy)
· Motivational guest speakers
· Hardware/software products
· Bowling Balls
· Practice times at off-campus venues
· Transportation costs
· Consumable items that our athletics need frequently and annually
What: Donate just $5 (or as much as you’d like)
When: Gimme $5 immediately and $10 within the next 90 days between April 1, 2023 and July 1, 2023.
or mail to
c/o Department of Athletics
Howard University 601 Girard Street, NW Washington DC 20059
Why: Our fabulous athletes deserve our support! Gifted Howard University Programs have been winning and gaining national attention:
· You’ve seen the swimming and diving program on all the local and national new sites due to their monumental exploits.
· The women’s volleyball team is so good they are expected to win the MEAC conference then the NCAA tournament.
· The women’s basketball team are again MEAC finalists.
· The men’s basketball team is the MEAC conference champion and tournament winner. Fantastic!
· The women’s softball team has historic game at UCLA.
· The women’s track and field won the MEAC Indoor Championship.
· To continue this excellence and continuation of championship play one must have an investment from all who love the University - students, staff, alumni, community, and friends of HU.
· Your contribution of this small amount will do monumental things for Athletics.
The athletic program moves forward when you contribute, please consider